Supporting Early-Stage Fintech
Toronto, ON – The Canadian Lenders Association (CLA) is proud to announce the launch of its Quickstart Lab, which provides a framework for early-stage fintech companies in Canada to advance their businesses.
“The CLA is committed to supporting the growth and development of the fintech industry in Canada,” said Gary Schwartz, President of the Canadian Lenders Association. ““Quickstart Lab is adding structure and scale to a proven model. By providing fintechs access to our growing 300-strong community membership and resources of the CLA, we can help them establish a foothold in the market, demonstrate product-market fit (PMF) and ramp services, while strengthening and future-proofing the fintech ecosystem across Canada.
For more information about Quickstart Lab, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CURRICULUM: Work closely with academic and industry partners to build skill-based curriculum.
- OFFICE HOURS: Provide skill-based guidance from CLA mentors.
- FUNDING: Work with CLA capital partners to source non-dilutive and equity capital.
- ACCELERATORS: Identify technology and services within the CLA leading vendors
- LEADERSHIP: Drive market attention though the CLA awards program
- PARTNERSHIPS: Provide the events, publication, network app and roundtables to drive partnerships and sales funnel.
“The CLA has provided Woveo access to capital, APIs to accelerate development as well as the market awareness and leadership through the CLA events and awards,” Jonah Chininga, CEO of Woveo.
“The CLA has been invaluable in expanding our company’s market positioning and driving our partnership and sales funnel,” Alex Todorovic, CEO of Arbor