Affirm, Klarna & CLA: The Changing Face Of Checkout
As part of the Digital Transformation Track at RTP Live!, the panel will take place Wednesday, June 26 at 11:00am. Panelists include:
- Gary Schwartz, President of the Canadian Lenders Association
- Pat Suh, VP of Client Success, Affirm
- Lindy Crea, Head of U.S. Partnerships, Klarna
is a new co-location of IRCE, Globalshop, RFID Journal Live! and Retail TouchPoints Live!. With a hyper-focus on the next–gen store, omnichannel strategies, and digital disruption. RTP Live! will deliver a two-day forum addressing the convergence of physical and digital shopping experiences.
The Retail TouchPoints Live! program will feature three content tracks, covering topics such as:
Transforming The Store: Next-Gen Shoppers, the Cashierless movement, the Pop-Up revolution; Digital Transformation: Facial Recognition, Location-based strategies, Analytics, AI and more; and Omnichannel Optimization: BOPIS, The Halo Effect, Store-To-Door and Last Mile.
Attendees will hear from leading retail experts and innovators who will offer insights into how retail brands are:
- Optimizing digital, web and omnichannel experiences;
- Disrupting their brick-and-mortar stores with unique technologies and strategies;
- Deploying the latest innovations, applications and solutions around the globe to create seamless shopping experiences across all channels; and
- Building and aligning innovation teams.
About Retail TouchPoints
is an online publishing network for retail executives, with content focused on optimizing the customer experience across all channels. The Retail TouchPoints network is comprised of 3 weekly e-newsletters, special reports, web seminars, exclusive benchmark